Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sv2000 Dvd Recorder Vcr Reviews

Batman,

Llega Septiembre y con él the new season collection for deliveries, the vessels of Hello Kitty Party, Build the Titanic, and Rosary Collection (new edition). I have never collected anything, I'm too fickle and quickly get tired of things. There was a time when I used to buy lots of comics, especially DC Comics (Superman, JLA, Wonder Woman). My favorite character was Batman. Apart from the small detail of being a multimillionaire and live in a mansion with a cave underneath large enough to hold the Batmobile and all the gadgets imaginable, anyone with proper training, could become it. That's why I liked it. But a crisis of youth, I was giving all my comics, so I was left with nothing, absolutamanete to zero.

For this reason, when I saw the announcement of the library Batman, I thought it was made for me: 60 volumes of my favorite character, of which I have none. I tried to find the list of books, but has not been published. I really do not care, because I like all but the very old and those drawn in manga style. So I plan to complete the collection.

And now I think I've stopped smoking, with the money I'll save enough to buy all the volumes. One motivation to stop smoking and to complete the collection.

The first volume contains the story "Batman: Year One", a great story thanks to the script by Frank Miller. I hope that the collection contains "Return of lord of the night", drawn by Miller himself. Preferidda is my story so far.



Image of "Batman: Year One"

0 comments:

Post a Comment