Friday, October 30, 2009

Viral Skin Rash Forien Countries

I missed you


How long ago was my last day? I do not remember, the truth is that I am, long ago, too busy for anything but paint, exhibit, prepare, travel and if I have some time splitting to Pittsburg.

missed But go if only to say that life is fine for me, but good, fanta ; acoustic. I guess Brian was razóny a matter of time, although missing so I can go home with Ela definitely, but that as his slogan of "only time" seems to start having some meaning.

course I explain that the more paint, more work and less time I have free for all. For weeks have not talked to Daphne, I have to call, as done preparing the next exhibition, which is already in the opening of doors, we propose a weekend together. Yes, I will, well ... I will do after returning to rest in the arms of Brian.

Today is Friday night, I know we're both too busy this week to move Pittsburgh neither he nor I here but I love to see it appear just like that right now. Yes, one of those times when it appears at two in the morning and comes creeping in la cama, me rodea con los brazos y desliza su lengua despacio por mi cuello camino de mi boca…

 

Creo que voy a dejar de pensar en lo que deseo o en lo que me gustaría porque además de no ser posible está empezando a sentarme mal,   o bien, según se mire. Mejor me voy a ir a la cama a descansar que mañana me tengo que levantar muy temprano.

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment