Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wedding Dance Mod Descargar

Good Morning Live Journal

Hola, bienvenida a mi LJ. Supongo que lo primero que debo hacer es presentarme. Mi nombre es Àlex, pero puedes llamarme Nexus.

Mi nick responde a los replicantes de la película "Blade Runner", which is definitely my favorite movie. In that story, the replicants are machines, robots created to perform the hardest tasks that humans have left undone. But what I like most about this film is a reflection on life and death, of what constitutes being alive or not. No doubt Roy Batty's final speech is the most breathtaking I've seen on a screen

"quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's What It Is To Be a Slave.

people I've seen Things you Would not Believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the darkness at Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die.»


Hace ya meses que tengo una cuenta abierta en LJ pero solo la utilizaba para poder leer los LJ de los demás. Hasta que ha llegado la [info] sra_danvers y me ha retado con un meme . Por supuesto podría haber dejado pasar la ocasión, pero me gustan los retos, así que me he visto obligado a responderle. Aunque primero, por supuesto, hay que ser educado y presentarse. Por cierto, el fantástico userpic que estás seeing what she has done. Thanks love

Feel free to stop, read and comment, I always try to answer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment