Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Farts Tarts Free Stream

Reto No. 4 - Canción Feel for you [28/04-05/05]



challenge requirements. ¤

Type: Original . ¤
Context: Tiene que estar basado en la siguiente canción:

Feel for you

You were my first love
The earth moving under me
Bedroom scent, beauty ardent
Distant shiver, heaven sent

I'm the snow on your lips
The freezing taste, the silvery sip
I'm the breath on your hair
The endless nightmare, devil's lair

Only so many times
I can say I long for you
The lily among the thorns
The prey among the wolves

Someday, I will feed a snake
Drink her venom, stay awake
With time all pain will fade
Through your memory I will wade

Barely cold in her grave Barely warm

in my bed Settling for a draw tonight Puppet
girl, your strings are mine This one is

for you, for you

Only for you Just give in to it, never think again
I feel for you



Feel for you - Translation

You were my first love
The earth moving under me
Aroma room, beauty ardent Distant shiver
, heaven-sent I'm

the snow on your lips
The freezing taste, the silvery sip
I
breath in your hair The endless nightmare, devil's lair


many times I can say I wish
The
lily among the thorns The prey among the wolves Someday

,
feed a snake Drink her venom, stay awake me
With time all pain will fade Through your
walk with difficulty
memory
Barely cold in her grave just

warm in my bed tonight's settle a tie
girl puppet, your strings are mine

This is for you, for you Only for you

just surrender to it, and do not ever think
In what I feel for you


(Translate it for [info] sir_sinacroft )



¤ Specifications: The extension will range between 500 and 1000 words. There must be a songfic, but to listen, read the lyrics and be inspired to write about our story.

The data should contain every challenge:

¤ Title: is optional. The story may or may not have title. ¤
Link: The address of the site which have risen to the challenge. ¤
Author: (Link Elejota profile or where they climbed the hisoria). ¤
Warnings: Specify if the story has some kind of warning, either gender, type of partners, etc. ¤
Words: In few words has the story. ¤
Summary: is also optional. Some very short stories may not have the summary. But it always helps to attract readers. ¤
Publication Date: Day that was published the story.

¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~ ¤ ¤ ~ ~ ¤

¤ Título: Siempre por ti
¤ Autora: [info] rochy_true
¤ A dvertencias: Muerte de un personaje.
¤ Palabras: 721.
¤ Resumen: Ahora le tocaba a ella sonreír.
¤ Publication Date: 03/Mayo.

-

¤ Title: Untitled
.
¤ Author: [info] kryshtan
¤ Warning: pseudo-death of some (?). ¤
Words: 678.
¤ Abstract: "Their bodies lay inert on the side of the road."
¤ Publication Date: 03/Mayo.

-


¤ Title:
Reunions.
¤ Author: Lunita.
¤ WARNING: No
¤ Words: 729.
¤ Abstract: Time has passed and today, finally the day has come that you and I meet again. Whether away from this world.
¤ Publication Date: 04/Mayo.

-


¤ Title:
Niña.
¤ Author: [info] ligabiss
¤ Warning: Death of a character.
¤ Words: 506.
¤ Abstract: My feelings are so insane as yours were once filled with a boundless passion that mingled in a dance of endless gasps.
¤ Publication Date: 04/Mayo.

-


¤ Title: Hip
.
¤ Author: [info] kirscheh
¤ Warning: None. ¤
Words: 850.
¤ Abstract: Because this is unforgivable, because this is insane, because you and I are sin.
¤ Publication Date: 04/Mayo.

-


¤ Title:
Doll .
¤ Autora: [info] kmiya
¤ A dvertencias: Violencia, Muerte, Dark!Historia (?)
¤ Palabras: 719.
¤ Resumen: Al fin había sucedido y aquella muñeca que tanto habías apreciado termino rompiéndose completamente.
¤ Día de publicación: 05/Mayo.

-

¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~ ¤


¤ Total de Retos: 6.
¤ Usuarios Nuevos:
0.

0 comments:

Post a Comment