Saturday, November 28, 2009

M.sc Mathematicsboobs

The Meme of boys

I return to meet the challenge of the meme [info] sra_danvers but to list five men While not llevarĂ­aa bed without hesitation, yes I find attractive.


5 BRAD PITT: Call me predictable but I like this particular plan when put into drive. If I have to stay with a movie he'll stick with Seven , disturbing movie ever there.




No. 4 Pep Guardiola: I have always found very attractive but lately alopecia and the years start to bite. His best performance, no doubt, the triplet of the 2008-2009 season


No. 3 HUGH JACKMAN: Brutal playing Wolverine in X-Men saga and a gentleman in Kate & Leopold . Better with a beard.



JOSH HOLLOWAY # 2: Or what is the same, the Lost Sawyer, a good fellow with the face of a ruthless bastard. In the notice of Davidoff Cool gets you even want to buy enter the colony.



No. 1 XABI ALONSO: Basque footballer who plays midfielder and currently plays for (Arghhhhh!!) Real Madrid. If someday I decide to change teams, look for at the Bernabeu dressing room door.



far my list and the response to the meme twice. Next week we will begin to talk about more serious things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment