Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How To Calculate Annealling Temperature

Papyre 6.1

Today I had my hands on a Papyre 6.1, that is, an electronic book or e-reader. Referred to in 6.1 to 6 inches from the screen. The book comes with some 1000 titles of classic pre-installed. My first impression is that is new but still lacks something. The pages take a few seconds to load, enough to have to wait between pages and the reading gets a little more tedious. Apart from this detail, the unit is fine: 1 month of battery, is perfectly in dim light from any angle and weighs as little as one book. Sale for 300 €, but certainly soon come down in price.

If you want more information about e-readers can check http://www.zonaebook.com

ratted me also that there are pages where you can download current books without paying, but why not post it here lest someone come RamoncĂ­n and I close on LJ XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment