Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Azureus Vuze Search Adult Template



Tonight to come into my coffee shop one of the people who most hate in this world, Albert Rivera. The purpose of the visit is that his party organized in my city a political act of the "Catalonia we all." The reasons for my contempt for this character are simple: the only concern of his political organization is the defense of Castilian in Catalonia, like the Castilian and English speakers were persecuted or being subject to some cross Catalan to expel the country. Far . Anyone who has walked the streets of Catalunya, let metropolitrana area of Barcelona you can see that in absolutely every shop will assist you in Castilian says he does not understand Catalan. The reverse is much less common. In my town you can ask for in a bakery "bar room" and you do not understand, in fact you'll be lucky if you do not look like a Martian.

When I saw him enter the door my first intention was to cast, but of course I have a public and I can not afford mounting scandals even if it had willingly. So you've served your cut with a fake smile. It is the second time I am in a similar situation. The first was about 10 years ago, when at a gala awards ceremony I was tempted Metro throw a tray of meat in sauce Life-Quadras Alejo today MEP and former president of the Catalan PP n. I did not then, but Terenci Moix, who sat in the same table, was about to do based on my nerves making little jokes with the tray.

In any case, I sure would not have gone public too act for two reasons. First, because at the same time the act FC Barcelona played a Champions League match broadcast live on public television. The second reason, and they did not know is that the posters announcing the act that placed the previous day disappeared from the walls because I spent all afternoon on Monday to take a walk downtown and saw sign poster that started. I would say in total there were about 40. I say in my defense that never ripped posters of any other political formation. They sow hate and hate is all gathered up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment