Thursday, March 26, 2009

Play Cubefield Unblocked Game

NEW PARADISE IN PARADISE


When you come here you have the feeling that you in paradise. The sand is fine and white, not just sticks, water is so clear, so clear and yet so absolutely quiet and peaceful that it seems that any time you go to wake up ... does not seem to be be real.

But five days ago we arrived.

Only nine to return to face with reality.

Well, so far I have succeeded in clarifying an important issue, I have to know the reason why Brian did not seem to find my Situació n with Tom and it was not the millionaire art dealer did not care a damn. Yes, I admit that the thought that Tom did not care the least made me go back to the center of which was my personal hell. I wanted to be cared, hate, and hated in his day, the feeling that I am a coin for use. It's stupid, I know, but sometimes still need to see him worried, knowing that she cares, not wanting to share me with other men and when, as happened now, the reaction takes I get angry, I scared and start to sink.

wanted to give me space, independence, show me that he trusted me and knew I would solve this. While I believe in silence drink so much bile that can never again see Tom without departing from its side. It has ended up hating it, I'm happy although I know it's partly my fault.

I could not keep it to myself, at first wanted to bite my tongue and hide gallery that good again ... want to fuck even more a relationship, he tried to steal rubbing, kissing, fondling ... but my husband every major issue that has been in our relationship has been for a misunderstanding. Always there have been at something that the other shut up you could damage and the truth is that this time will not jeopardize our stability as a couple. It has consisted much get, we deserve it, we have suffered as demons and anything that must go back to Pittsburg skewer.

Back to Pittsburgh ...

Within ten days I'll be back only in NY and my husband will Pitsburg again. I know that the apartment is amazing and it will be our second home, but our home is in Britin. For more comfort you have, for more contemporary and welcoming Brian arranged it for me personally when I think of my happiness my soul takes me straight to Britin.

The owner of Babylon again, surrounding children inadvertently come out one day hear the exploits of the legend . He tries I'm not of much account, to pass as no great importance ... until I go and see them. I see my husband licking chase, hoping for a little attention. Then it touches a blond boy and I am ... and I understand.

But for now I'll leave lulled by the extravagant pampering my husband, I give everything that I know that soon I be impossible. That physical love every several days we look forward we can allow each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment