Monday, March 23, 2009

Pregnant Denise Milani




Well we are in Belize, a heavenly place where you will end our long honeymoon. And not that I'm very happy with Brian, not today, but as I suppose I can not do anything silent and wait.

silence did not seem right that Tom had declared me his feelings, which would have made me see that nothing would happen to have a relationship so many things well. But given that he gives a shit, it seems that I should worry about being honest with him.





far been shown to go that extra sensitive to any time ... I guess it has given me space and freedom ... that was like telling a "I trust you, do the Right Thing" but not when I put a post wanting to talk about it ... that what he needed to have imported.

And here I'm trying to enjoy a smile profiden fifteen days I'll have it. Wanting to hold on while he slips through my fingers without remedy. While in the depths of my heart a Jiminy Cricket fucking whispers that you should ask and demand an explanation. Should not spend these weeks angry that the time I spend with him is precious. Is scarce, it is hard ... no, no I have to stop running but how do you do when you see that he has spent as much exposure to the sobeteos undeterred and other nonsense and has no intention n to re-shoot the issue.

Brian does not like to say it but right now I feel like a fucking idiot trying to be sincere with something you do not want to know. In fact I think he does not care how I feel indifference, do not even think.

And while I'm still hanging around the fact that at some point return to portray Tom and I would not have mattered to Brian ... now equals. I must be stupid if I ever thought I'd find a to support this. He met Ethan that in the depths of his soul, I still believe him. But Tom is different ... do not know why but it is.

guess it's my fault that at some point I behave a ... I misbehave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment