Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Covering Letter For Hygiene/therapy Students

JUST WRITE BACK WITH TOM


Today I tried to think without getting dramatic without me or hurt, no pain, no anger ... Brian does not deserve it and I did the other day dust. After the long, sweet ride we took last night on the beach today I finally said I was going to face my back to calm.

I think when one of us is hurt, it automatically makes the other and that is what ma s painful to know that the person you love suffer. And I go (and I have a bad) to remember things I'd said that sé que son imposibles de momento, pero si   hago padecer a Brian me siento el ser más ruin del mundo.

 

Bueno, después de respirar profundamente y de leer el correo que tenía acabo de enterarme de algo y si, más me vale que me lo tome con mucha, muchísima tranquilidad y paciencia. Sin drama ni gilipolleces, sin decir que me quiero volver, sin tonterías ¡Lo que le faltaba a Brian! Cuando se entere de que mi próxima exposición vuelve a ser con Tom no imagino la face to wear. I dread to think.

I spoke with Patrick and told him to two alternatives that were not always Tom. I did not think the other show that I take much Masy before he would make a presentation at another of its galleries, a more important, better, but I told him do not ever close anything without me. If you do not talk to him first nothing to close a deal ... Nothing!

Not that I rely, is very professional, if the first time I asked a favor or media does not have to do it now. But to take no surprises I have asked that the next meeting was postponed for next week. I will not call until it reaches a NY I stayed in it with him.

The truth is that when I finished the foregoing discussion with Tom, and had wanted then repeat with he asked me, but I settled for another gallery so long to give Again ... it's complicated. I'll have to learn to deal with my "favorite gallery" if I have problems.

Now we just have to find a way to tell Brian, a few days ago was furious with him, to see how we expose the problem ... that's going to be a problem but do not tell me.

Although I know I can not love anyone else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment