Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dark Green Stool Black Adult




I thought this weekend would be long and boring, paint without removing the head of the canvas and try to move quickly, advancing all the work they could to go soon to see Brian. And in part it has, finished the work to which he was putting the finishing touches, and before preparing the next canvas called the phone.

the end I was not so alone. Daphne called to tell me venĂ­aa New York on Saturday, and although we were talking about two hours, took three minutes to reach the conclusion that it would be me.

arrived at noon or so when we entered the apartment opened her eyes so expressive that you have with a smile from ear to ear and walked him twice without stopping to tell me over and over again how amazing it was so big, so bright and on arrival I looked into the bedroom in the eye with that expression, lol so Daph.

We Chinese food and began to decide what we would do at night, the truth is that I was so excited to see that the weekend I am being happening in the blink of an eye. Will leave tomorrow morning and although it will be nearly two days seem to me so little!

As she rested a while I called Brian to tell as well if I was going to go out there not want him worried and missed him very much, I miss you, always ... he knows it. Then do not wake her, let her sleep for a while mientras adelantaba un poco la obra que estoy empezando y que seguro que estará influenciada por ella.

 

Fuimos   a una cafetería muy parecida al Diner, en realidad nada   comparable a él, pero si tuviéramos que compararla, sí, era una cafetería situada en la zona gay. Pero ni tan colorista, ni tan alegre, ni tan familiar… sólo parecida. Aunque nos trajo un montón de buenos recuerdos y estuvimos un rato riéndonos.

Then we went dancing, had much to not go out with Daph well and, frankly, in New York I've hardly been out dancing. It is not something that I feel like having to Brian so far, it's funny when he put his arms around me or where I can laugh with Emmett, but here I remember dancing with my husband or my family I like.

But yesterday I had a fear, I laughed a lot with her, I danced more than he had in all my time in this city. Daphne loves to go out with me for the environment, says that she is happy, funny, always liked but, deep down, I remembered a lot of Babilon and Brian, and so many nights, though I suppose that's inevitable.

arrived home late, at three, we had a few but nothing more. We fell into bed next to each other and so we have awakened a while ago, is the only woman who slept in my bed, is curious how good I am at your side ... it's great when she is.

I did not had to remove any nuisance it, but, haha, she loves me a few. Nothing unusual in a gay nightclub the two or three in the morning. Guess what normal. Also the next time you repeat this out hope that Brian is with me and then be wonderful. Wonderful and hot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment