Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Everio Battery Does Not Charge

CHANGE OF PLANS I'M IN NEW YORK


I'm back in New York, had no choice, the work I expected, I have a couple of meetings I go to the gallery tomorrow. It's always hard when I left him but after nearly a week in his arms, feeling pampered and loved, it is certain that come with batteries charged to face this huge city.

Although Who denies it? The would make much more loaded with enveloping presence. But you can not have everything in life, let alone all at once What will you do!

Brian had a lot of work, the company is stop and I've had far more time than usual to paint. But I've been with him and I think his presence has strengthened me, I could talk to Ely clarify my ideas, which I really needed.

yesterday to enter the plush apartment he sent to me, for the first time I got to feel comfortable. I left my bag, took a shower and lie down in bed or a single shadow disturbed my sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment