Sunday, May 24, 2009

What To Wear With Leather Skirt

FIND CONFIDENCE


Soon Brian will chime finish rest here with me (that is created, you will rest), but while every detail just finished and can come I advance my work as I can. When you arrive I'm sure that after so long without seeing each other last thing you want is to paint normal right?

 

¿Puede alguien querer pintar, o trabajar en lo que sea, con Brian Kinney pululando en vaqueros mal abrochados sin ropa interior a su alrededor?   Yo no, no tengo tanta fuerza de voluntad, soy un alma débil.

 

Hoy sólo he parado un par de horas para ir a comer con la vecina de abajo a   la cafetería, lo cierto es que no la conocía y si no hubiéramos hablado ayer en el landing would still make friends with any neighbor.

is friendly, fun and looks good person, one who is alone in New York , but she did really seems to be alone while I have luck, I'm only momentarily and I know that whenever you need will be for me. While that is something that took me a lot in understanding and que a veces aún me venga a la cabeza… pero ahora sé que no es así.

 

¡Estoy tan impaciente por que venga de una vez a esta ciudad que se me eterniza el tiempo! Menos mal   que una vez aquí hará que cualquier cosa haya merecido la pena.

 

Por otra parte cada vez que hablo con él por teléfono I'm so tired I passed a huge penalty. Already sleeps little and just eat ... I'm sure there these days just come and stressful as well as very tired even thinner.

Well, he should return to the canvas if I want to spend, when it comes, all the time to it. I can not give you all my time, I know, but as much as is in my hand ... When Brian through that door I can not do anything but wrap me in his arms. Neither able nor willing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment