Saturday, April 25, 2009

Diabetes Test Pharmacy A Question On Diabetes...?

AS IS, WAS MALITO


No doubt I have the flu! Yesterday I went back up mouth, the picture is not finished and I've stuck all morning to see me doctor. In the end it was the flu, gave me an antibiotic and antipyretic and back to bed. The more fat that I do not affect the throat or anything but I feel all numb and m aching muscles. At this point, after three days should be little to start improving this shit disease.

taken I have no voice, so when I talk to Brian just looks a little tired. But I'm in bed, but So that is what I say? He is so busy they barely have time to eat and I know this for him is also something very special ... even if I knew, but can not do anything to come and I need to know that he's fine.

AH! The food had to be postponed until Monday. In fact I have not eaten, I do not remember when I ate so little. If I told Brian not believe it always amazed me that looks like a lot, jajajaj. I have not even bought anything for tomorrow. If I get hungry and ask for something to eat on the phone.

I hope when I heard this little lie and it is right, because if you come to know while I was in these conditions will be angry, I know . But in the end Who is going to say?

0 comments:

Post a Comment