Friday, April 10, 2009

Polaroid One Step Instant Camera Films




Within hours you will see finally feel his breath on my neck and his arms around me just when it is attached to my body as if out of me. Sorry it's been so long since I have it in my arms that I can not believe they are five days ... and I find it incredible that this should be the routine of my life.

 

 

Retrasé la firma del contrato pero no ha podido estar, supuse que no podría pero yo lo quería aquí, soy egoísta y lo sé pero esperaba que estuviera junto a mí. Me costó enfrentarme al hecho de volver a estar cerca de este hombre de nuevo, sí, puso la cláusula en el contrato pero sé que habrá cosas que no va a poder evitar y que seré yo el que tenga que decir.   Brian But try not realize that not suffer, do not have to go to Pittsburgh with the feeling that Tom is dangerous ... because it is not.

For many firms that their costumes look nothing will even remotely desirable to my eyes. He is handsome, is elegant but not Brian. Brian will never be ... no one will ever be him.

Today by signing the contract clause I have read and I watched with a smile to realize that he ... can not help it. Sometimes I'm sorry, I do not know to what extent it does intenciĆ³nya bad from where it is instinctive. But neither of those puppy eyes that gives me or the clothes she wears now, not so appealing that aspect will like Brian who has not seen lately.

just hope that Brian remember that I love, a feeling so strong, so pure, much needed breath that nothing could replace, delete or change. Without my husband there is no inspiration, no life, no happiness.

I LOVE YOU BRIAN

0 comments:

Post a Comment