Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pokemon Soul Silverfull English

ONCE I SEE YOU SOON


'm restless, I have days without coming here, days in which I have not done anything but paint, paint every hour until my hand tonight has begun to tremble. For months he spent not so bad with the fucking hand, I remembered the massage Brian gives me when I passed near him.

always seemed incredible that a man like Brian Kinney could be delivered so sweetly. That lovingly hand massage, slowly, slowly until slight tremors down my intensity and the pain was down a bit. Today I missed you so much that I could not remedy the call. But he was not.

I tried not know how many times I do not know anything about him since we spoke yesterday afternoon. At night it was, well ... would be in Babylon. The truth is that I'm dying of jealousy, I know his word never faltarĂ­aa not jeopardize what we have, I know, but I imagine those guys around and my mind takes me other times ... and I'm sorry, I know I should not, I have no reason to think right or wrong but I can not help.

Things are different to six hundred miles, the distance is a very tall tower, sometimes it is hard to bear. My hand trembles and it hurts, does not obey me, I'm wasting the whole afternoon tare for this shit!

But it's my fault, I should not stay until the morning painting, I was angry, I think full of anger, rage, no I could remove the images from another era, if he knew ... I'm so sorry! But it does not help not being able to know anything about him since yesterday afternoon ... no, no help.

Where are you? Please peek somewhere. I need to know you're fine, otherwise I do not, but tell me you're okay ... angry, tired, sad , tell me whatever but let me listen.

YOU NEED.

0 comments:

Post a Comment