Monday, April 20, 2009

Karnataka Mysore Mallige Clip

I have played the ass! ASÓMTE


should be used more after taking so much time with Brian not to look, touching, patting, praise and fuck my ass. Does not escape anyone that I see it, you can always go and Enceladus, or can be excited ... it depends. That's Brian.

But now, when you go shopping, three girls looked at me in a way ... whispered and turned so that made it clear the topic of conversation. The behind him in line, never bothered me, on the contrary, but I have been observed. When one of them encountered "accidentally" and touched my ass I admit, I have jumped forward, she apologized but I am getting the ass! Hell is not that what you think ... it has messed with me!

Many look at me the ass, and many, jejej, is not the first time I soban ... of course. But that was three women! In the end, calmer one has told the other "... you're gay." That made me very funny. A very scientific deduction, if you have a nice ass, then you are gay shit!

Nonsense apart and I'm alone again, without him. It was a weekend of pure madness, I was so happy su cuenta de Prada y nos echábamos tanto de menos que ambas cosas a la vez fueron un bomba de relojería. Mimó mi mano de una forma maravillosa. Sólo Brian es capaz de causar ese efecto en mi cuerpo, es tan paciente, sus movimientos son tan relajantes que cuando   me falla la mano y él está lejos, como el otro día, me desespero.

 

La verdad es que no descansó mucho el viernes. Quizá el sábado un poco, un rato, pero sigue siendo invincible. I was willing to leave you breathless, to defeat, but on Saturday and ends on the bed exhausted. I do not understand where he gets so much energy, never gets tired of me love. Although, if I have to be honest, I do not get tired, really I can not wait all week waiting to feel it again.

When I am here those memories involve me completely. I am inspired, I feel they give me strength. be near it refreshes me and gives me energy, it is true.

But every time I opened my eyes I realize that I have again left alone, my head reproaches of times that I lose ... yes I'm a heavy, but it is what I feel when I come back and I realize I've left a hundred miles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment