Friday, April 24, 2009

Grumbling Appendix Symptoms

ONE WEEKEND ONLY I ALWAYS SO SELFISH


I could not go to Pittsburgh this weekend and Brian is currently working up to his neck with your new account. In fact it seems that she takes all your time and it is not me feel like I'm not saying that, but I think is enjoying like never before with an account ... and sometimes I feel, I dunno, maybe somewhat apart.

Thankfully not read that I doubt he understood what I just wrote.

Up I have to finish this painting, tomorrow I will see Patrick, wanted to talk about something related to the second exposicióny eat with the owner of the gallery where I will share ... if Tom but I have not said anything to Brian at the end of something past. And so it should be.

I spent two days with a slight fever, I think I'm cool or something, but Brian just passed gastroenteritis and is very busy so I have not said a peep about it. And the truth is that nobody knows. Debbie called me yesterday and said nothing, not even my mother calls almost daily. If I do eventually want to come will know and I know he can not.

But I miss her so much it hurts, really hurts ... physically. I feel so strong when I talk to your would give anything to be able to play at the time ... always happens to me igual.

 

No quiero imaginar como será esta semana que viene cuando lleve diez, doce, catorce días sin verlo. No sé como cojones lo vamos a soportar, Brian mal pero él creo que en este momento vive por esa cuenta, es muy importante para él, para los dos, pero a nivel personal supone mucho para mi bello marido. Y lo comprendo, pero a lo mejor estoy un poco celoso de todo el tiempo que puede dedicar a ella… es de locos ¿Cómo puedo decir algo así? ¡No quiero never mind what he would say! I know I have no reason to speak well but not every day that I think the Prada near Ely is not me.

Well I'll change the subject because if not I will give one of these attacks so bad "drama queen" and do not want to sound Brian would say a dyke.

Vale! I think I'll leave the diary for today, no matter what I do I can only think of Brian.

I'm taking the temperature, I'm a little sick and I have a lot of heat. I hope Brian still take some time to talk to me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment